Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:02:14 -0600
On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:50:46 -0400, Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>But I was surprised to see it on several Listserv lists, namely this one!
>
>I've gone back through the 14.3 and 14.4 release notes and haven't found where this header variation comes from.  Can someone point me in the right direction, I appear to be lost :-)

These headers (which conform to RFC 2369) were added in a Post-14.4 build
release.  This is why they do not appear in Release Notes.  Availability of
this special build was announced on LSTOWN-L (this very list) in Mid-August:

 http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0508&L=lstown-l&P=6017

The PEACH server (which hosts this list) is actually running an even later
Post-14.4 release build because we are testing a modification to error
bounce handling of non-standard error codes (like yahoo.com's 554 instead of
550).

If you are interested, contact L-Soft Support for the address of the
available special build kits and the special installation instructions.