Mike Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 18 Aug 1996 22:00:00 -0500
My list is being held due to what looks like an "out of disk space"
error, copied below.  I've sent FREE commands, and it sends back that
files have been released, but no posts are being sent out.  Is there
anything a remote list owner can do about this?

Mike Holloway

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 21:40:08 -0600
From: BITNET list server at WUVMD <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Message ("Error 1048683 from LFWRITE on TRNSPLNT LOG9608 G...")

Error 1048683 from LFWRITE on TRNSPLNT LOG9608 G while logging mail for
TRNSPLNT. An  incomplete copy of  the message  might be present  in the
notebook. List is being held with current mailing being postponed.

Serious error occurred - traceback follows
>>> Error X'0010006B' writing file "TRNSPLNT LOG9608 G1" <<<
 -> Severity: Error
 -> Facility: FSWRITE
 -> Abstract: Out of disk space
 -> I/O mode: Record write