Michele Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:42:59 -0700
Well I've gone round and round with this.  Yes, the repro is set.  I have
been trying to check if one setting/keyword is nulling out another on down
the config file.  I still haven't figured it out.
Just a sanity check, I did do the "quiet set for all" as suggested and
yes, it came back "already in effect".  thanks.