Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Sep 1994 13:23:53 EST
And we thought we'd heard the last of the Green Card controversy...
perhaps not.

I just saw this on soc.culture.israel and thought it might be wise
to add this fella to your anti-spamming filters...just in case.
He seems to be circumspect in his posting by sending only to newsgroups
that seem to have a connection, but I suppose that could change.
--- Forwarded message follows ---
Subject: U.S.A. Green Card Lottery
From: [log in to unmask] (USALAWYER)
Date: 9 Sep 1994 14:00:13 -0400

The U.S.A. Law Office of Mark Carmel, Attorney at Law, is now providing
registration for the new DV-1 Green Card Lottery, to take place during the
U.S. fiscal year beginning October 1, 1994. Persons born in Israel, Europe
(ex. U.K.),  the Middle East,  South America, and Africa may apply. Our
fee to prepare and submit your lottery application is only $25 U.S.
dollars. Only 1 application per person is allowed by law. Winners are
chosen at random by computer. 55,000 winners will be chosen in this 2nd of
5 annual DV-1 Green Card Lottery Programs. To apply, send the following
information: 1.Your Full Name, 2. Your Birth Date, 3. Your Place of Birth,
4. The Name, Place, and Date of Birth Of Your Spouse and Children, and 5.
Your Mailing Address. Persons in the U.S. without status may also apply.
Send the above information and fee to: Mark Carmel, Attorney at Law,  366
North Broadway, Suite 310, Jericho, New York  11753  U.S.A.

BITNET:  NBRINDLE@INDYCMS  --------------------  Internet:  [log in to unmask]
Nathan C. Brindle, Student Activities Office
Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis
Staff Advisor, Alpha Phi Omega Nat'l Service Fraternity, Tau Omicron Chapter
List Manager, ACCESS-L, BRTHPRNT, EXCEL-L@INDYCMS and other lists
Disclaimer:  My opinions are my own.  Indiana University can speak for itself.