Katie Buller <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 17:08:00 CST
Coming out of lurkerhood for a moment. Is there a resource to help identify the
access providers who have listserver services? I may need to re-site two lists
that were previously hosted for free and need to search out a relatively cheap
(or actually VERY cheap) new host server.  I've done some Yahoo and AltaVista
searches but neither was very helpful.
TIA.

Katie Buller                               University of Wisconsin - Madison
[log in to unmask]                                      Memorial Library
[log in to unmask]                      Central Technical Services - Area Studies