Douglas Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:39:11 -0400
Is there any way to limit e-mail search access to addresses that satisfy
the "Filter" headers for specific lists?

We have someone who is filtered from subscribing who keeps mining one of
our lists for information. We've been able to block him from the web site
by other means, but I cannot (for a number of reasons) block all of his
e-mail from coming into the system or from other lists.

If not, it would be a real nice feature to have the various "search" and
"getpost" (etc) commands limited by the same filter as is used to subscribe
to the lists.

-- DCP
--
Douglas Palmer                          | Voice: 718-260-2291 Fax: 718-260-2338
SystemsManager, USDC-EDNY       | rm -rf /bin/laden