Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Jul 1995 16:39:01 +0200
On Wed, 12 Jul 1995 12:07:08 GMT+1 Eugenio Gatto <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>Your message dated ... has been submitted to the moderator of the
>AIB-CUR list: .
>but here    ^^^    nothing appears, and nobody receives the message to
>be validated. I'll bet that the same would happen for a subscriber set
>REVIEW

A  moderated list  must have  at least  one moderator  (and at  least one
editor, but all moderators are also  editors so this is always the case).
On the other hand, any list can make  use of the REVIEW option. It may be
normal for the list  not to have a moderator. In  that case LISTSERV will
use the primary list owner.

  Eric