Sandy Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 May 1996 23:27:14 -0700
Dear listowners,

We have several lists larger than 5000 that we like to regenerate on a
regular basis.  Sometimes (not always) when we submit mass add jobs we
get this message which seems to indicate that the job stream itself is too
large.  The only way around it that we've found is to break it up into
pieces which tends to be confusing and we are never sure that we included
everybody.  We want to do this routinely.

Right now were are running the NT version of listserv.  Please let me know
what we can do to get around this.  We want to build the lists on one
pass!

Error occurred while processing file 0024 from [log in to unmask]:

  Command stream exceeds maximum size (100k).

This has been baffling us.  Please let us know if you have any clues!

Sincerely,
Sandy Barnes
Social Science Electronic Publishing