Sue M Hollander <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 09:28:29 -0600
I am co-owner of several listservs, and we have been getting several error
messages every time we post a message.  The message we get reads "address
with permanent fatal error."  The problem is, these addresses cannot be
matched to any of our subscribers and, in fact, they do not even show up
on the lists of names we get when we do a review list commant.  We have
tried to go in and "unscribe" the addresses (even though they were not
ever officially subscribed), but this does not work.  Do any of you know
how to clean up lists of addresses with permanent fatal errors?  Thanks in
advance.

Sue Hollander                                     [log in to unmask]
Asst. Health Sciences Librarian                   Office: 815-395-5650
UIC Library of the Health Sciences-Rockford       Fax   : 815-395-5655
1601 Parkview Ave.
Rockford, IL 61107