Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 02:14:34 -0600
On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:29:06 -0400, Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>L-Soft would do well
>to enhance the value of Listserv software by adding more examples,
>including a detailed index, and restructuring the faq file so that more
>topics are included and grouped in various ways via a table of contents.

The manuals and documentation group at L-Soft appreciates your comments and has
already recognized many of the weaknesses with current documentation as it
applies to the current users of our products.  Significant revision of
documetation is underway but still takes time to prepare.

Please keep making suggestions.