Betty Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 May 1997 19:22:17 -0500
I have been able to send copies of complete headers by:

(1)  Typing a little intro in the first line of the body, such as,
"Following is a sample of our headers"
(2)  Then I follow the first sentence with two dashes [ -- ] on a separate
line to cue the end of the body
(3)  After the dashes, I put the header

It is my understanding that Listserv looks in the first line of the body
for commands, and that the two dashes cue the computer to stop looking for
commands.  Anyway, that's how I've been doing it.

--
Betty Wills
{{{{{ Earthwave Productions }}}}}

Signs You Are Too Drunk.....

You have to hold onto the lawn to keep from falling off the earth.

Job interfering with your drinking.

Your doctor finds traces of blood in your alcohol stream.