Undetermined origin c/o LISTSERV administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 May 2000 10:48:54 -0700
Our company has a number of customers who forgot which email address
they subscribed with.  Is there any way to send out either in a mail
header etc. what email address the listserv is sending the individual
message to?  Basically, the ideal would
be to have this information somewhere in every listserv message that
goes out.

If not I was thinking I could use the renewal template to explain which
email address a customer was subscribed as, but this
option would only be used if there was no way to include it in the
messages themselves.

Thanks in advance,

Dan.