"Frank Cusack Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Apr 1994 05:28:07 -0600
Hi,

I am a new :) list owner and also relatively new to listserv. Just
wondering if anyone could help me with this problem:
If I "get tdx-l" the listserv returns file tdx-l list.
But if I put tdx-l list, (after I make changes), nothing happens. When I
get it again, it is the same as it was - no changes.
What am I doing wrong?

Also, how do I change the password and get the "welcome message" file?
I could not find the answers to these questions in the refcards, etc. Is
there a source for answers to these and other questions I can look up so as
not to keep bothering you good people with stupid questions?

TIA,
Frank