"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:57:36 -0400
> Besides a confirmation notice that you have in fact recognized a suggestion
> (which I think is called for under the most basic rules of etiquette), I
> believe it will be quite valuable if you would also publish the entire list
> of everything currently pending.

Were I a vendor, I'd consider enhancements under consideration,
and any ranking or timetables, a trade secret, perhaps shared with
some customers, but certainly not shared in a public forum.

Customers and users might want more access and more say, but I
would think LSoft management must maximize company "success",
however they decide to define "success".  I doubt that providing a
"pending" feature list enhances their success at all.  Just 1 opinion.

cheers, wayne