Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:38:15 -0500
A number of lists at various LISTSERV sites had this same problem.  I
went to an AOL web site (a prviously discussed LSTOWN-L item) looking at
how to diagnose.  That did not help [me].

It wasn't clear if the one of the LISTSERV distribute backbone site's was
(or wasn't) being blocked.

The problem was intermittant for two days ... none recently.

/Pete