Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:21:17 EDT
As documented -- and discussed many times :) -- the listname-SIGNOFF-REQUEST,
listname-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST, and listname-UNSUBSCRIBE-REQUEST pseudo-
mailboxes are available in 1.8d.  All you have to do is send a blank
email to the address and the appropriate action is taken.  You can
put mailto links in bottom-banners that point to them if desired.

Unix and VMS sites have to be sure to add these addresses into their
aliases files before they will work, of course.

Nathan