Web Developers Group <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 17:51:50 -0500
Hi. I know that I've asked this question in the past but didn't get any
good answers, so the situation has come up again and I am asking again.

I currently have three lists running at my site -- listserv.rsdnet.org --
and today none of them are listed in CataList. They were there the other
day and now they are gone. Why? I consider CataList an important tool for
letting people know about my lists, yet from time to time they disappear.
Other lists that I track in CataList are always there. I am running
Listserv 1.8c on NT Server 4.0 connected via a T-1.

Also, while I have your attention, how come the instructions on CataList
for subscribing are wrong? They say, for example,

        SUBSCRIBE RSDNET-L

but if someone were to send that command, they would get an error back
telling them they need to include their full name.

Thanks for any answers.
Karen Strauss