Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 30 Apr 1995 16:23:11 -0500
>         As I understand it, if my list were set to Reply-to=List,Ignore,
> listserv would IGNORE individuals' reply-to headers and would send ALL
> that List,Respect makes possible.

Anything and everything belongs on the list I'm talking about.  We don't
mind volume and don't mind odd topics.  The problem is that a few people
have their own addresses in the 'reply-to' line, which means that if
you're not careful, the response you intended for the whole list will go
just to that one person.  This is especially confusing to newcomers, who
often don't notice the odd 'reply-to' line in the header and can't figure
out why their postings aren't showing up on the list.  And it's a bother
on some systems to have to change the 'to' line when replying.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])