Daniel Salaciak <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:00:41 +0200
Hi All:

Here are my questions on a simple redirect (per Ben's Note3: If you prefer, you
can replace the above SUBEDIT-MAIN template with a simple redirect: <meta
http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://totally.other.page">)

Is anyone using a simple redirect like Ben suggests?  I just want to redirect
the user to a thankyou.html page that asks them to check their email and
follow instructions to complete signing up or leaving a LISTSERV.  The user
keeps getting directed to the Subscription Options LISTSERV page instead of
being redirected to my thankyou.html page - simply because I don't know how
the Subscription Options LISTSERV page is getting called and how I can have
my redirection take precedence over it.

I appreciate any help as I'm so close to success (thanks to Ben's prior replies
and suggestions that allow me to join and leave lists with ease).  I just need
this redirect page to show up instead of the Subscription Options LISTSERV
page.

Regards,

Dan