"Erich L. Markert" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 10:31:15 -0500
I'm running 1.8d beta on NT 4.0 SP3.  Everything appears to be fine, I was able to get the
web interfaces setup and working.  I've added a number of lists and these lists have
appeared on the web page.  However, whenever I attempt to send mail to any of these lists
the message never makes it to the web archives.

I've double checked the permissions on these directories and all is fine.  I've tried
shutting down the services and restarting, I've waited overnight to see if they would
appear, nothing...

I've read all the manuals and couldn't find anything on this.  Any ideas?
Mr. Erich L. Markert                 [log in to unmask]
USMA Webmaster                           TEL (914)938-6463
Directorate of Information Management    FAX (914)938-7308
United States Military Academy
West Point, NY 10996

"If you put three drops of poison into a 100 percent pure Java,
you get ... Windows. If you put a few drops of Java into Windows,
you still have Windows."
                -- Sun Microsystems CEO, Scott McNealy