Bill Schipper <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:27:06 -0230
Yes, I realized that as soon as I saw the message ditributed by
listserv!    The apology I sent got returned
because of a mistyped address.   Here it is again:

Suppose I set a header to:

         Auto-Delete = Yes, Manual, Delay (0), Probe (0)

Would this produce a list of addresses that are returning bounced messages,
without actually deleting the subscriptions?

I would then return the Auto-Delate setting to what it is currently, in
order not to undermine how the list runs normally.

Bill