John Cottingham <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 22:12:15 -0600
I Co-own a high volume list and it seems like weekly we have a post or two
that contain a kak virus.

Our host uses 1.8d but evidently not all 1.8ds are equal. My listmaster
says the attachment keyword is not available for use in the list header. It
seems language= NOHTML is our only option to strip the code from list
messages.

How effective is this as an virus defense mechanism?

I have procrastinated in doing anything but we have had two virus messages
distributed in the past few days. Any help or discussion is appreciated.

John Cottingham
Co-owner Parkinsn