Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:01:11 -0500
On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Bill Salmon wrote:
> If he deletes his account, and resubscribes, he gets one digest, then no
> more.

We have many HOTMAIL subscribers, of whom about 60 are set digest. 59 of
them get their digests just fine, but one does not (and it isn't because
his mailbox is full).  I *think* I recall something from years back about
this, having to do with particular HOTMAIL nodes, but haven't found it in
the archives (maybe using the wrong search term(s)).  And the list hasn't
changed host site (academic) in the past ten years.  The only thing I can
think of, in the way of change, is that we switched from 1.8d to 1.8e on
Sep. 15, but durn if I can figure out why that would cause problems in
delivery of DIGEST to one particular DIGEST subscriber using Hotmail, and
not others.

Douglas Winship