"Kodora, Deborah G. (IMCEN)" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 08:48:46 -0500
Hi, this is my first time posting to the list.  I read it all the time
and find it to be a valuable tool.  I am postmaster for 50 lists with
about 2600 users and want to change my list headers to utilize the Auto
Delete Tool.

My question is this, can I use Auto Delete=Yes, Semi-Auto, Delay (4),
Max (50) when I have Validate=All Commands set on my list headers?

In the manual there is reference to the default setting for
Auto-Delete=NO when Validate=All, but does that mean that it is
required??

Also, what type of notification if any goes out to the user when they
are removed by this tool?

I have alot of nodes that go down for the weekends and alot of nodes
that go down for periodic maintenance, which leaves alot of bounces.

Thanks for your help,

Debbie Kodora