"Matthew Simpson" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Jan 1993 08:17:42 EST
I promote a general policy on my lists that basically says,
if you object to the nature of someone elses postings, please
mail that person directly.  If 10% of my list does this about
any particular posting, the "offender" will be flooded with
50 letters in his or her private mailbox.

It works very well.  We have no little to no flames on the PSYCGRAD
Project.  :-)   and we have lots of fun!

 | _  l  _  * Matthew Simpson          * BITNET:                      |
 |  \_l_/   * School of Psychology     * [log in to unmask]        |
 |    l     * 145 Jean Jacques Lussier * INTERNET:                    |
 |    l     * Ottawa, Ontario K1N 8P5  * [log in to unmask]    |