Hal Keen <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 20 Oct 2007 10:54:49 -0500
I've asked this before but saw no response.

LISTSERV 15.0 is sending some rejection notices to the list, instead of
returning them to the source of the post. In particular, I am seeing these
for cases where the attempted post was apparently HTML only. Previously,
these got reported to me; the latest one actually got passed to the
moderation queue.

I have Language= NOHTML coded, so stripping the HTML left an empty message.
The rejection notice is generated using the
MSG_POSTING_REJECT_BAD_ATTACHMENT template (the case where &EMPTY = 1).

I can't see any reason for this to be happening. Can anyone else?

Hal Keen