Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:08:34 -0600
If you can get Subversion to create Listserv jobs (see the Listserv
developers' manual) and feed them to a mailer like Sendmail or Blat, I
imagine you can do it.

andrew

Hello,

does anybody have experience with storing list headers and template
files in a version control system such as subversion or cvs. I wonder
how to integrate listserv's get/put mechanism with subversion's (or
cvs's) checkout/commit procedure.

. Does anybody do something like this and would share experiences?
. Is there documentation about best practises and pitfalls around?

Thanks,

Oliver