George Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 1 Jun 1997 23:29:04 -0500
>Personally, I've no idea why anyone would WANT ACK any more.  Made sense in
>the good ol' days of BITNET and 9600 bps links, but not now.  All of my
>lists default to ACK off, REPRO on.  I've had VERY few complaints from
>anyone, ever, in seven years.

I'm one of those people you have no idea about, Dan.<grin>
I have ACK on all my lists. I like to see the number of subscribers my
messages are going to. Especially on the list I run since it changes daily.

George Blake, Ph.D.            [log in to unmask]
American Association of Psychiatric Technicians, Inc.
Certifying Mental Health Workers Nationwide
For information go to http://www.niia.net/~aapt

For mental health worker discussion send message to
[log in to unmask] with this in the body
SUBSCRIBE MENTAL-HEALTH-WORKER YourFullNameHere