"Bayliss, Judy" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 09:12:51 -0400
We're still running 1.8a - there are plans to move our lists from the
mainframe to a server at sometime in the future, at which time we'll get
the most recent version.

In the meantime.... I can not make changes in the header myself, I have
to get the postmaster to do it for me.  I've tried..... but haven't been
able to set my password because when I do a reset or anything else I
just get a message saying my request has been passed on to the listserv
administrator.

Our postmaster says that he is the only one able to change headers and
such.  Is this because that's the way he has it set up, or because we're
running on an old version?

Judy