Fri, 30 Sep 1994 23:46:58 -0500
> Your rebuttal is much too civil.  Where's the Eric of the good old days?
>    --Natalie ([log in to unmask])

My guess is that as he's gone commercial with LSOFT he figures he has to
be a bit less acidic, though I recall some instances in the past where his
replies were far less vitriolic than I anticipated.  But some of these
were quite stinging from lack of the usual style.  He can, you know, be
very, very subtle.

Hugs and kisses all round, even for you Eric.  We hate you and love you at
the same time, sometimes can't figure out which predominates. But we can't
do without you, so we have to put up with you regardless, just as you have
to put up with us and our sometimes seemingly mindless questions.
Probably we mostly love you, even if you won't always change the code to
do exactly what we want.  And your nastiest replies are great fun to read,
even those which happen to be directed toward me.

Douglas
        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner