Gerald England <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 08:40:47 -0000
As I understand it
Listserv does end the Welcome and Farewell letters to list-owners

So either you must ask someone else on the list to signoff and then
subscribe again to see if they get the messages.

Alternatively you should get yourself another email address from
bigfoot, iname, or net-address or elsewhere
who will redirect mail from that address to your real email address
That way you can see whether the commands work

Note though that when you send the confirmation of subscription back
you must change the options in your mailer-program to show your
email address as that of your subscribing-mail
and then change them back afterwards.

hope this helps
gerald

Gerald England's Home page - http://www.nhi.clara.net/gehome.htm