Sylvie McGee <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 16 Apr 1995 13:48:32 -0700
On Sun, 16 Apr 1995, Dave Gomberg wrote:
<snip>

> The messages generated by AOL are fine.  It is the number of them (potentially
> hundreds in one day to the same sender (a list owner)).  Also, do  you really
> want to tell a list owner that a subscriber has a full mailbox?  What can
> he do about that?

I, for one, really appreciate the full mailbox notices. Depending on my
sense of how often a subscriber seems to sign on, I can decide to ride it
out - figuring it will resolve within the day, or set them to nomail or
delete them...

Sylvie McGee
Administrator for the Week - Quaker-L/Quaker-P
University Friends' Meeting - seattle wa