Bill Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 20:33:28 -0500
I had the listmaster of our list make us a bottom banner for our list
and he has it on the list now. Below is the Put command I gave him to
use.

PUT listname MAILTPL PW=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> BOTTOM_BANNER The bottom banner for the listname list

To unsubscribe from listname, send e-mail to:
Put in body of message with NO subject line and NO sig:
                    signoff listname

As I said, he has the banner working on the list.

However, I decided to look at the list mailtpl with the get command. I
did a "get listname mailtpl" command and the list did not have any
such file. I then did a "get listname filelist" and there was no
mailtpl file there. It did show a welcome file and the log files for
the archives.

Is the mailtpl suppose to show in the filelist and isn't it suppose to
show in the get listname mailtpl command. Does it take 24 hours before
it starts showing up in these commands.

If there is not a mailtpl, how does he have it working on our list
without this file.

Thanks.

--
Bill Harrison