Craig Gjerde <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 03:11:57 -0500
>My boss, unknown to me, is also on the list.  He sees my post and my
>name and gets very irritated.  His attitude toward me changes, my
>evaluations suffer, etc.... Not knowing to whom you are speaking could have
serious ramifications.

Cheap advice:
You had better assume that anything you post on any list might get back to
your boss or anyone else.
Be discrete and thoughtful in what you post.

PLUS there is always the occasional misdirected or bounced message that
someone else in your system may see.

--
Craig Gjerde, Ph.D.   [log in to unmask]  University of Wisconsin
Associate Director, Office of Medical Education Research and Development