Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 18:35:48 -0700
On Fri, 18 Dec 1998 10:26:54 -0500, "Peter C.S. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>When IUPUI started its upgrade to 1.8d, my list's DIGEST-H vanished. (I'm
>on mail, so I didn't notice until one too many people sent an unsubscribe
>notice to the list and I wanted to show them that the instructions were
>RIGHT THERE at the start of the digest.)
>
>I decided to try out the web interface and found no way to edit DIGEST-H in
>that way. I put it back via PUT, but am wondering if <a> DIGEST-H is not
>long for the world, or <b> it can be added to the items in the WAI?

There *are* a few things that cannot be done via the WWW interface, yet.  This
is only version 1.8d and there will be more versions.  For now, you can edit
DIGEST-H via email so you are not prevented from using it.  It's disappearance
when upgrading was likely to be simple oversight or a mistake.  I don't think
DIGEST-H is planned to disappear, but it is a little used feature.