Ruth Ginzberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 22 Jun 1996 18:08:37 -0400
Could somebody explain to me what it means when the connection is "deferred"
and therefore a site does not accept incoming list mail?  Or is there an
FAQ somewhere that I could read about it?

It seems that some sites "defer" mail almost forever.  Does that mean the
site is up & running but misconfigured?  Malfunctioning?  Overbusy?  Is this
a parameter that the postmaster selects as a policy decision?  Or what?

Just trying to learn;  TIA.

-rg

---------- Ruth Ginzberg ([log in to unmask]) -----------
: If no response, or if mail bounces from this address, then try :
: Business: [log in to unmask]     Dog-Stuff: [log in to unmask]  :