"H. Stephen Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:15:20 -0600
Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Yes, and I just had someone on a list complain that when she looked
> in her To: slot the address was the sender only, but the reply went
> to the whole group anyway.  I checked her message, and the mailer
was
> GroupWise.  I have no idea what to tell her.

I can think of a couple of possible reasons for this.

First, GroupWise doesn't ordinarily show the reply-to field, though it
does direct replies to that address anyway.  So, GroupWise users need to
take care when replying to mailing list messages.

Second, the "To" field in GroupWise is an ittybitty little box about
the size of a matchstick.  If you have a message going to several
addresses, they don't all fit in the box and you may not even be aware
of them.  When you click on that box, a drop-down box appears and then
you can delete unwanted addresses.

steve

H. Stephen Wright
Northern Illinois University