David Okey Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 18:15:50 EST
 Subject: Archive Access

 Hey people,

 David Okey Cummings, A.B.D, M.S.A., M.S.C., B.S.Accou., B.S.Psych.,
B.S.Philos.

 FREE-LANCE INTERNET INFORMATION BROKER

 How do I access your archive rather than torment you into baldness
with repetitive neophyte questions repetitive neophyte questions repetitive
neophyte questions.

Joke: Offensive to Every One, If you are human skip this paragraph. A
homosexual in my writers group for stuttering stuttering stuttering writers
reached over and grabbed my hand so I couldn't say the Rosary and whispered
this in my ear,  "What does one homosexual call another homosexual that ate
too  much popcorn the night before? Over easy with grits and gravy."
        His male lover beside him smiled with broken teeth and whispered,
"Or better yet, Rough and Ready."

        Though they be friends, I took the hand of my son and we found
another seat.

 David Okey Cummings, A.B.D, M.S.A., M.S.C., B.S.Accou., B.S.Psych.,
B.S.Philos.

 FREE-LANCE INTERNET INFORMATION BROKER

 FREE-LANCE JOURNALIST

         Sing to the tune of The Mighty Mouse Cartoon

         Here I come to save the day
         I, a Journalist, will chase evil away

 David Okey Cummings, Chained Free-lance Journalist, Broken Information
Broker, Unfunny Humorist, Written Off Writer, and World Record holder of
rejection letters. Write me back so I can file it in the third volume of
the index of my suicide letter.

 Joke: Offensive to Federal Employees
        A friend of mine walked into my house without knocking and cried on
my shoulder and said, "The federal employee that is supposed to give me a
wake up call is laid off. I arrived late at work and the boss kicked my
ass."

        I patted his back and said, "That's terrible, how will we survive."

         He  said, "It gets worse. The federal employee that makes my
coffee is laid off so I had to buy this sour coffee at a convenience
story."

        I said, "We're doomed."

        He wept until his body convulsed and said, "It's even worse, the
federal employee that the federal government pays to make love to my wife
is laid  - laid off. My God, David, what will I do."

        By the way, about archive access?