Geff Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Apr 1995 15:34:19 -0500
Thanks so much, Eugenio--and others who replied!--but I do believe I got
it all right, now.  As was suggested, I just retrieved the header, and
eliminated the blank line at the top, and was able to PUT it back, with
no problems.  I appreciate your offer.
Now on to new problems :)

-Geff
Hepv-L listowner