Fred Atkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 21:54:06 -0500
------------------------------

Date:    Thu, 7 Nov 1996 07:36:30 -0330
From:    W Schipper <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ------------------------------

Date:    Thu, 7 Nov 1996 07:36:30 -0330
From:    W Schipper <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Turning off 'Nomail'

>         Is there any way to set up listserv to disallow the 'nomail' option?

Not to question your wish to do this too much, but isn't this like an
earlier question about not allowing people to leave a list.  There must
be perfectly good and necessary reasons to be set to nomail:  holidays,
being away from one's system for an extended period, small mailboxes
with a high volume list; not to mention preventin a spate of error
messages as mail boxes overflow, etc.

:-)

Bill

--
Dr. W. Schipper                     Email: [log in to unmask]
Department of English,              Tel: 709-737-4406