Gregory Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:51:36 -0800
Greetings:

I have several lists configured with a BOTTOM_BANNER thusly:

 <mailto:listserv&body=unsubscribe%20comp_incisive>

When the user clicks on this, what shows up in the email form is

Instead of

<quote>
To: listserv

unsubscribe comp_incisive

</quote>

The user in question is using Thunderbird but I've seen this happen
with the CDE mailer as well.  The link DOES work when the users are
using Outlook.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?  Or is this a Thunderbird problem?

Any known work arounds?

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 9B1
San Jose, CA 95134

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin