Sun, 8 Apr 2007 18:03:44 -0400
By trial and error I've become pretty confident at modifying my list's main
screen (www_index), though I'm not quite sure exactly how some of the
changes work. But I haven't so far figured out how to change the backgrounds
of say, the message screens to match the background I've chosen for the main
page. It's not a big deal, but I'd like to know how to go about it. And in
general I'd like to learn what's possible regarding such cosmetic changes.
I've searched the archives, and (so far) haven't found anything that I
haven't already figured out myself.

Does anyone know how to change backgrounds of subsidiary screens? Can
someone point me to documentation for web-interface changes in general? Much
obliged, ed

(site is http://listserv.buffalo.edu/archives/zamir-chat-list.html , running
on listserv ver.  14.5)