Norm Citron <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 22:43:04 -0500

<<
 Has anyone had problems with AOL the last few days? I am seeing outgoing
mail
 messages sitting in the mail que for days with the error message that the
 connection is refused by AOL. I am seeing more bounced mail from AOL because
 messages are not being delivered due to AOL overload.

 Anyone else seeing major problems with AOL these days?

Yes,

I couldn't access email this morning. Last night I kept getting bounced off
while sending email. Tonight it's taking forever to send out email

Norm