Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 23:22:14 -0700
At 03:18 PM 3/29/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Can someone tell me what this error message means, and whether it is a
>permanent error?

It probably means the mailbox is full, as it can't append (add to) the
directory /usr/spool/mail/ozmen , which sounds like a mail spool to me.

Also, it appears the dead letter directory is also full.

So it goes....set him nomail or unsub.  I always do the latter.

cyclops

>Thanks,
>Sherry Beauchamp

>   Sherry Beauchamp         Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
>   [log in to unmask]                   http://www.SSRN.Com
>
>   Leading Social Science Research Delivered to Your Desktop Daily

Dan Lester
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.  Erasmus, 1534