Danilo Curci <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 11:58:36 -0100
In the last week I received e-mail to and from the [log in to unmask]
several times in a bad way, re-trasmistted from other addresses.
I noticed that, at the end, my messages have been received from the list,
since I received a replay...

I don't understand what is happening.
The second question is that some members of the list replay to messages I
never sent,  like this:

>Farewell message:
>
>Subject: Follow up on Arco signoff
>

>I'd like to know how you liked the Arco list, how long you
>were a subscriber, how you heard about the list, why you
>unsubscribed, and any other comments.  If you use your
>mail reader to "reply" to this message, I will receive your
>post.
>
>Thanks in advance.  D.

I never signed mails with D. (Who is he? Is it an automatic message?)

Another member wrotes:

>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Your request to sign off the ARCO list

>UNSUB ....

It seems a replay to someone who requested the member of the list to signoff
(NOT I !)

Can I have a help about these questions?

Danilo Curci - Owner (with Bob Zenhausen) of the [log in to unmask] list).

Danilo Curci MD - Medico Psicologo, Psicoterapeuta
Via Plinio,74 - 20129 Milano (Italy)
Tel.+39-(0)2-23 60 410. Fax.+39-(0)2- 23 60 410.
e-mail: [log in to unmask]