Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 11:35:17 EDT
Did you by any chance download a copy of common.tar.Z from the LISTSERV
Classic directory on ftp.lsoft.com and apply it?  In general that's the
only thing I can think of that would cause you to have a copy of stdcmd.file
that doesn't contain these functions.  LISTSERV Lite does not require that
you download common.tar.Z but some of the older documentation may imply
that it does.