Gary Gladstone <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:06:49 -0400
Greetings:

I'm not sure how to address this but here goes.

I manage four lists on which, occasionally, a whole beginning thread
must be moved to one of the other lists. (five to ten messages.)

What I have been doing is to (in Eudora 4.3.3) "Turbo Redirect" them
to the appropriate list.

Before they are sent and still queued, I strip the headers and
footers applied in the original posting so they will not double up in
the redistribution process.

This system has worked flawlessly and the forwarded message are
always delivered to the intended other list. (I receive these
forwarded messages again as a subscriber to all the lists.)

Today, for no apparent reason, I stopped receiving my copies of these
forwarded messages even though all the subscribers are receiving
them. I am receiving all normal list traffic and so are the archives.
These forwarded messages are appearing in the Listserv archives.

I just don't receive these particular "turbo forwarded" messages when
they are redistributed by Listserv.

Any thoughts would be dearly appreciated as I am getting frontal lobe
pain trying to think this through.

Many thanx

Gary
--

Gary Gladstone                                          Photo News Network
http://www.GLADSTONE.com                          http://www.photonews.net