Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 May 1999 09:47:13 -0400
Did you actually DELETE [log in to unmask] ? If this kind of thing
occurs again, please do a Q listname FOR userid@node first, checking the
SUBSCRIPTION DATE:

You would also have to review the DEMRs starting from 20 April onward to
see the activity.  E.g., it is possible that the person was deleted,
though that does NOT prevent the DEMR from continuing to enumerate them
esp. if more bounces are received after the delete.  Furthermore it is
possible that the person resubscribed EVEN THOUGH they are not getting
all of their distributions.

/Pete

<Begin Forward>
Several times in the past few months our daily error monitoring reports
have listed addresses that have generated as many as 400 bounces--even
though we're set for automatic deletion after 75. Can anyone explain to me
why ListServ doesn't delete these addresses as it does others?