Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 21:58:04 -0600
On 10/25/98 6:48 PM, Gabriel Goldberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>Why is Chuck's email bouncing, since he's hardly the only person
>handling
>LISTSERV list email with CMS? Does he need to manually trim the header
>that's being included in email body? I think he's developed a Pipelines
>exit to do this, and this may solve the problem.

I know nothing about CMS, but I would imagine it's probably something
with his configuration that differs from others. Manually trimming the
headers out should fix this. Or, his configuration may be standard, and
everyone trims.

>Why does this problem happen to Chuck, and not to AOL list subscribers,
>since much AOL email seems to include full header text in email body?

Replies to messages by AOL members won't contain headers unless they
manually put them there.  Even if they Select All and then reply, the
headers will be quoted, which passes the LISTSERV's test.

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
[log in to unmask] | "Logic is the art of going wrong with