Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:47:54 -0700
On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:29:53 -0600, Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>My question is this: I know that Listserv has exits that can be used to
>run a procmail-type script.  How can one of those be used to prevent a
>message like this from being distributed.

This topic should be discussed on LSTSRV-L because it requires Site Admin
privileges to install List Exits.  List Owners normally do not have these
privileges and would not be able to do this themselves.

List Exits in general are dicussed in the LISTSERV Developer's Manual, Chap 5.

 <http://www.lsoft.com/Manuals/1.8e/Developer/developer.html#_Toc9232989>

Information about the new anti-spam List Exit available in LISTSERV version
14.3, including a specific example of implementing this with a local copy of
Spam-Assassin may be found in the 14.3 Release Notes.

<http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/relnotes/LISTSERV14.3-Release-Notes.html#spamexit>